Award-Winning IT Customer Service Keynote Speaker
Don addresses 600 IT professionals about IT Customer Service at the 2019 Church IT Network conference in Kansas City.
Author of 8 books for IT pros, including…
Recent Compassionate Geek Blog Posts
- Communication Preferences: Slack and Email and Chat, Oh My!
- What is Interpersonal Communication and Why It’s Important to IT Customer Service
- Would You Want to Be Your Customer? (The Customer Service Question)
- Leadership Concepts for IT Managers
- 5 Essential Customer Service Skills You and Your I.T. Employees Need to Learn
Don Crawley, Author of The Compassionate Geek
For more than 40 years, Don Crawley has worked with technology, from broadcasting to automation systems to data networks. A former IT trainer and consultant, he is an award-winning conference keynote speaker and the author of eight books for IT professionals including The Compassionate Geek. He’s especially good at helping IT teams work together so they can get things done for customers and your team.