Business loss due to poor customer service is estimated at up to one trillion dollars per year. Customer retention is driven by customer service. Solve customer service problems and you'll improve customer retention.
In this fast-paced breakout session, you'll learn:
- How customer service affects customer behavior
- The most important customer service metrics
- The two broad skill families required for success in an IT business
- Three essential customer service tools
- Three essential leadership tools for IT business owners and managers
Don Crawley, Author of The Compassionate Geek
For more than 40 years, Don Crawley has worked with technology, from broadcasting to automation systems to data networks. A former IT trainer and consultant, he is an award-winning conference keynote speaker and the author of eight books for IT professionals including The Compassionate Geek. He’s especially good at helping IT teams work together so they can get things done for customers and your team.