Getting Your Message Across: Presentation Skills in a Virtual World
Public Speaking Training for IT Pros
Presentation skills have always been crucial to your career success; they’re even more so in a virtual world of Zoom, WebEx, GoTo, and Teams. No matter how good your ideas are, you still have to persuade others of their value. Learn to present well and people will pay attention to you.
In this fast-moving presentation, you will learn:
- The basics of good presentations
- How to avoid common PowerPoint pitfalls that make audiences zone out
- How to construct stories that persuade
- What’s different about presenting in the virtual environment
- The difference between information and communication
For more than 50 years, Don Crawley has communicated his ideas and experiences through a broadcasting career, through corporate training, through keynote speaking, and through contemporary live and recorded virtual presentations. An author of eight books for IT professionals, he also holds the highest earned certifications in both the National Speakers Association and Toastmasters, International. He is especially good at communicating with IT people.
Keynote/Breakout Session, 60 minutes, via Zoom or in-person, 6 hour small group training via Zoom or in-person