Breakout Session: Working with Your Peers to Find Solutions to Real-World IT Customer Service Problems
Work with your peers in this highly interactive session to solve real-world IT customer service problems. Brainstorm with others who understand your challenges. Gain new ideas to help you succeed.
Attend this breakout session, and you’ll:
- Brainstorm for solutions to common IT customer service problems
- Learn techniques for dealing with demanding or overbearing customers
- Learn how to manage client expectations
- Learn how to present your company as high high-value
- How to measure customer success
Don Crawley, Author of The Compassionate Geek
For more than 40 years, Don Crawley has worked with technology, from broadcasting to automation systems to data networks. A former IT trainer and consultant, he is an award-winning conference keynote speaker and the author of eight books for IT professionals including The Compassionate Geek. He’s especially good at helping IT teams work together so they can get things done for customers and your team.